RE: How to Whitelist Email?
All email are going to spam folder. Now I want to Whitelist email. Please help me.
How to Whitelist Email?
Your providers do the best they can to keep spam out, but sometimes the systems they use mistakenly catch good mail along with it.
So- We ask that you add us to your trusted list of senders, contacts or address book. All also known as “Whitelisting.”
If you do not see an email from Support in your Inbox, my email may have mistakenly been sent to your spam folder.
Please open your spam folder and if you find an email from Support open it and mark it as “Not spam”
Is your email client or spam filter not listed?
If Support is being filtered, try adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your Address Book or Contact list.
If messages continue to be sent to your junk folder contact your ISP or spam filter application support and ask how to whitelist email@example.com
To make sure our email gets delivered to your Inbox, you must add Support to your contacts list.
If you do not readily find an email from Support…
Please check your Gmail Spam Folder:
– If you see the email from Support: Open the Email.
– Click the button on the toolbar, labeled Not spam
Next please, add Support to your Contacts list:
1. – Open the email from Support.
2. – Click the drop down arrow next to “Reply” in the upper right side the email from header.
3. – Click the “Add Support to Contacts List” from the list that appears.
4. – If Support does not appear in the dropdown list? Then you probably have already added Support to Contacts.
Gmail Mobile App
– If you are using the Gmail Mobile App on your mobile device, please open the app now.
If you are using Gmail Tabs such as “Promotions” please open your Promotions tab in Gmail.
If you do not find an email from Support, please check the Spam Folder:
1. When you find the email from Support
2. Tap the menu icon – top right.
3. Then select Move to.
4. Then select Primary from the list.
This way you will always see Support in your Primary Inbox tab…
NOTE: My Preferred Folder does not exist by default in Gmail. It is there as an example only since custom folders must be created by the user.
– If you are using Gmail Tabs such as ‘Promotions’ please open your Promotions tab in Gmail.
1. – If you find an email from Support in your Gmail Promotions tab:
2. – Grab and drag my email to the Primary Inbox Tab.
3. – After doing so, you will receive an alert like the one below at the top of your Gmail toolbar.
“The conversation has been moved to “Primary”
Do this for future messages from firstname.lastname@example.org? Yes”
4. – Click Yes in the yellow alert box at Gmail.
5. – This way you will always see Support in your Primary Inbox tab…