How can I Initial Activation and Setup my Samsung Galaxy SIII?
Thank you very much for your valuable questions. Many people does not know this easy process. Now I shall try to explain you the details.
If you are upgrading your existing Samsung Galaxy S3 Device, follow these steps to activate before proceeding with the instructions below.
Warning: Caution To avoid potential issues, review the following:
- Accounts (e.g., Gmail, email, facebook, imo, viber, etc.) should be set up after activating the device.
- If performing first time (out-of-the-box) setup, ensure the SIM card is inserted.
- If activating the device on pay-as-you-go service, refer to Set up Data Service (you can buy data package or Pay as you go).
- If your phone powered off, press and hold the Power button (located on the right edge) until the Samsung logo appears then release.
- From the Welcome screen, tap the appropriate language then tap Next (located on the lower-right).
- If presented with the Activation complete screen, tap Start the setup wizard (located at the bottom).
- From the (your Network Name), tap Skip then tap Not Now.
- From the Email setup screen, tap Skip then tap Next.
- Select the desired Location services (e.g. your Network Name, etc.) then tap Next.
- Note Enabled when a check mark is present.
- From the Got Google screen, navigate: No > Not now.
- From the “Welcome to your new phone” screen, select Done (located in the lower right).
If you follow this steps, I hope you can Initial Activation and Setup your Samsung Galaxy SIII.