How to uninstall Avast! Free Antivirus 8?
If you wish to uninstall Avast application from your PC, then, given steps will help you in completing this process. If you need help then, contact Avast support team experts to complete this process.
Steps to follow:
- First, you have to save all your personal information and then, close other running apps and then, you need to disconnect yourPC temporarily from the internet.
- Find Avast’s tray icon in its taskbar, you need to right-click on an icon and then scroll up and enter “avast! Shields control” and then, you need to choose one option from its list depends on your PC skills.
- Now your desktop will go temporarily gray and now you have to press “Yes” option from its below “Component Stop”window.
- Next, you have to double-click “Control Panel” on your display, now you have to choose “Uninstall a program under programs.”
- After that, you have to find following Avast! Free Antivirus, next, you’ll find it and then, you can directly press “Enter” key on your keyboard if you are a Windows 7/Windows Vista user.
- When you see “Avast! FREE ANTIVIRUS Setup” initialized, first, you have to choose a last option “Uninstall” and then, press on “Next” button.
- Select “Yes” from the following “avast!- Uninstall” alert.
- Next, you have to choose “Uninstall avast!” option in order to confirm your action.
- Now your screen will turn to gray again while the express un-installation is under progress. Meanwhile, you need to apply“Yes” option to the “avast! – Service Shutdown” pop-up box below.
- After that, you have to wait until this setup wizard completes this un-installation process. Then, you need to select “Restart Later” and then, press “Finish” when “avast! FREE ANTIVIRUS setup” tells you “Uninstall finished.”
- Now you have to reload its uninstall or you can change a program list t make sure you have successfully completed the un-installation process. You can close or complete its “Uninstall Survey” page.
Hopefully, these steps will help you in completing this un-installation process,
Thanks for questions.
You can also read this – How to active free Kaspersky Antivirus?