What Are the Common Signs and Symptoms of a Concussion?
Many people dont know How to Tell If You Have a Concussion, when its important to know how to identify one. So these are the Common Signs and Symptoms of a Concussion
- The victim loses consciousness (even if just for a few seconds).
- The victim is disoriented—doesn’t know where they are, doesn’t know what happened, or cannot remember events immediately before or after the bump on the head.
- If the blow to the head happens during athletic competition, the victim shows confusion about the game, the score, their assignment or position, or the opponent.
- The victim displays balance or stability issues or moves slowly or awkwardly.
In addition, the person who had the bump or blow to the head may notice the following symptoms:
- Nausea or vomiting
- Sensitivity to light or sound
- Blurred or double vision
- Headache or pressure in the skull
- Forgetfulness or inability to focus or concentrate.