What should a foreign traveler know before traveling to Colombia?
I’m an American and have traveled in Colombia for over 3 months in 2022 and these are some effects which I’ve learnt during my stay in Colombia.
- It’s called “ COLOMBIA ” and not ‘ Columbia ’.
- It’s a Spanish speaking country. Many people speak English in this country. I was surprised to see that indeed the immigration officers at the field or the Police officers at the help office do n’t understand or speak any English. So learn many common words in Spanish like ‘ Hola( hi) ’, ‘ Donde es( where is( name of the place)?) ’, ‘ Gracias( thank you) ’, ‘ mucho ginger( my pleasure) ’.
Book your Cheap Flights from Abu Simbel to Bogota with lowestflightfare.com. (When I visited this website, I found affordable flight deals from Simbel to Bogota).
- It’s a safe country to travel as opposed to its image as shown by the media. Although, there are times where you should follow your common sense and ignore going to certain places after dark.
Book your Cheap Flights from Acapulco to Bogota with lowestflightfare.com. (When I visited this website, I found affordable flight deals from Acapulco to Bogota).
- Do n’t hesitate to ask for help. Colombians are the most friendly and helpful people I’ve ever seen. They go out of the way to help you. Indeed if you speak a little Spanish, they will help you out with directions. Just ask!
- You’ll be bedazzled by its geographies andbio-diversity.
- Salsa and Football. Be set to groove on some Salsa and roar your heart out during a football match while belting some beers. Book your Cheap Flights from Accra to Bogota with lowestflightfare.com. (When I visited this website, I found affordable flight deals from Accra to Bogota).